Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sonoma

I LOVE these pictures. They bring back a wonderful Thanksgiving at we spent at my dear friend Karine's house with Samantha, Karine and her family. We all had a blast! Well, I'm not so sure about Ray and Ken. Ray painted and Ken got to listen to his 2 daughters and Samantha--lots of estrogen in the house!


I used the Sonoma Workshop On The Go kit, and wanted to use the CTMH layout provided, but it was for 3x4 photos. My photos are 4x6 and the one on the right is 5x7. I took two of our desk pads, layed out my photos, and "drew" my papers around them, following the official layout guide, with colored markers. I think it worked well. I changed the right page because I wanted to leave the space open for my workshop guests to add more photos or use the Tim Holtz sign die-cut journaling block if they wanted. Everyone opted for the journaling block. I was pleased with the results.

PRODUCTS USED
X7143B Sonoma Paper Pack
Exclusive Stamps came in the Sonoma Workshop On The Go From Fall/Winter Idea Book
     (WOTG packs are only available while Idea Books are live--get them while you can!)
Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Z2114 Cocoa     Z2137 Olive    Z2147 Smokey Plum
Z1487 Pewter Mini-MedleyAccents Collections
Z697 Sponge
Z1114 Piercing Tool Kit
Tim Holtz Sign Die
Stampin' Up Tasteful Trims Die (for scalloped Edge)
EK Success Corner Adorner Punch
Fancy Pants Paper scraps for jounaling

No comments:

Post a Comment