Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Sonoma "Magic" Lovely Assistant

I'm back to posting. I had a wonderful day yesterday with Ray and Samantha at Sea World. We took a bunch of great pictures, capturing lots of memories. I have so many old photos to scrap that I've decided I'm going to scrap my new ones with Studio J and my two boxes of old photos traditionally. I was sick one day and couldn't be up and down or in my scrap room so I stayed in my chair covered with my blanket and opened the computer to Studio J. I created some great layouts that I'll post as soon as I finish posting my Sonoma series.

For my Sea World photos, I want to add some of the Sea World epoxy stickers that I think are by Creative Imaginations. I'll just leave room on my layouts for them and when they arrive, I will stick them on the layout.

For now, it's on to my heritage pages and the 100% tradtional world of Sonoma!

If you look at the right page, the lady in the lower left corner is my grandmother holding my father. The paper above the photo is another photo copy of the back of the photo. She listed her weight and my dad's weight on it, something I never would have done. Something much better in those days, they weren't as vain as we were. This is another page that is sort of out of the Idea Book. I changed it quite a bit, with the Martha Stewart punched borders, changing the cardstock from Colonial White to discontinued textured Amethyst, adding extra embellishments and the Tim Holtz key and watch pieces to fill in empty spaces. My friend Eilene added a watch hand to the clock in addition to the stamped hands and it mini brad. It really looked nice, like a 2nd hand. Everyone can adjust layouts to best fit their own photos.



Products Used
X7143B Sonoma Paper Pack
B1392 Key Moments My Acrylix
X5906 Dk Green Shades Cardstock Pack for Olive Cardstock
Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Z2100 Amethyst, Z2103 Bamboo, Z2114 Cocoa, Z2137 Olive, Z2167 Creme Brulee
Z697 Sponge
Z534 Microtip Scissors
Z1360 Designer Brads
Z1367 Metal Bitty Brads
Z1471 CTMH Ruler
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
1772 Glue Dots
Z341 Mini Glue Dots
9034 Magic (Check my website for availabilty. These books are being discontinued and are only available while supplies last. They are FANTASTIC resources

Scrap of unknown yellow cardstock for letters.
Sizzix letters. (Sorry, I honestly don't remember which ones I used.)
Discontinued Textured Amethyst Cardstock
Discontinued Chocolate Ribbon Rounds
Discontinued Prima Forever Flowers Fern Leaves (I would LOVE to have some more of these!) 
Martha Stewart Edge Punch
Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Sprocket Gears
Unknown source for black keys

No comments:

Post a Comment