Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chantilly In Ruby

Hi all, I'm back again . . . I hope. Google has things set up so I have to have two separate email addresses and I cannot have my blog tied to a Google email address. I'm such a friend of Google because their products are pretty dummied down and that's what I need. But this just does not make sense to me. So I think NOW I know how to access my blog and we will try AGAIN!

But I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I can't stay up and post much but I'll leave you with a layout that I love. This is Sam's 16th birthday. I used the Chantilly Workshop on the Go, which isn't available anymore, but I just used the paper out of it and quite a few other products too. So I'll post the photo and add details another day. You can get inspired and copy what you can on your own. After all isn't that why we share things--so others don't have to reinvent the wheel?

For now, this is the Chantilly Paper Pack, with lots of extras. More info coming soon!














Products Used
X7163B Chantilly Paper Pack
Cardstock:  X5927 Ruby      X5639 Sweet Leaf
Z1814 Chantilly Assortment

Other and Discontinued Products Used--I'm on a mission to start using some of my "someday" supplies!

The flowers and butterflies are discontinued CTMH products.
The green lace and sparkly/pearl trims are by Websters Pages
   (I used pieces from theses to add sparkles and pearls to individual flowers & butterflies.)
7 Gypsies Stickers
The doily is one I had on hand. I wish I had more of this one. It is the laciest I have. If you look for doilies online, I was just looking for German doilies and my friend Candice suggested French. There are definitely different patterns.
EK Success Leaf Corner Adorner
Sizzlets Round-A-Bout Alphabet and Glitter Paper




No comments:

Post a Comment