Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mini Accordion Album--January Club Project

Time to post a project! This is what my monthly club members made in January. We each purchased a Level 1 Kit and used it to make Accordion Mini Albums. I used the Magnifique set and made this album for an online friend who was just blessed with her first grandbaby.

I have listed item numbers and prices for Close To My Heart products, below. I did use some brand X that I had on hand and identified them when possible. You may search for and look at CTMH products or purchase them at MKP.MyCTMH.com.

Coming Soon . . . February projects: Wings and January 2012 Calendar Page.






Products Used
X7127A Magnifique Level 1 Kit $9.95: This includes preprinted pages, Stickease, as well as coordinating cardstock and background and texture papers.
D1470 Dreams Come True (Set of 16 My Acrylix Stamp Set) $22.95--big flourish on front
Z1196 My Creations Memory Showcase, accordion-style 6x6 album
Z1276 Colonial White Mini-Medley Accents Collection
Z1327 Blue & Green Sparkles Assortment $2.95 (108 assorted-sized, self-adhesive gemstones)
i-Rock Hot Rox (Crystal heat setting tool and gemstones)
Misc. Ribbons and Stickers
Stampin Up Button on front
Stampin Up Tag punch
Marvy Scalloped Heart Punch
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment