Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Computer Tip: Disable "Display Mixed Content" Security Warning Pop-up

Warning: I am NOT a computer Geek. I was blessed to have worked with a wonderful team of technicians on my last job, however, and did learn a few things from them. One was how to look some fixes for annoyances. My latest is the following Internet Explorer 8's security warning pop-up.


At Microsoft Answers, I found someone with a similar complaint and solution. (Click on highlighted words to go there yourself.) 

There is also another link inside the above which provides a little history, some technical info, and PICTURES! Maybe it's the scrapbooker in me, but I found the pictures to be very helpful. My blog is also proving to be helpful. I post lots of "Labels" in my articles. These make up an "Index" for my blog.  By posting this here, and having my labels list on the right, I can quickly look up and click on "Computer Tips," and find these instructions.

Hope this is helpful to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment